FangzScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Owner, Hoster, and Coder - Kolvin

WelcomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this topic is for kolvin & jonh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mikel

2010-11-04

this topic is for kolvin & jonh Empty
PostSubject: this topic is for kolvin & jonh   this topic is for kolvin & jonh EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:02 pm

hi guys this is mikel i wess looking at your server and it not bad server only need players so i going to help ya out get players

oh and i have try out ya webclient it not bad but ya need to fix the background so i made webclient with background with fangzscape and i made xat chat with fangzscape also i made fangzscape border and add radio i hop that well help ya the link to it is www.fangzscape.tk =d.

and i made easy link to vote a menu at webclient for to go to forums and download- client and to vote i also made vote link it is www.vote4fangzscape.tk i hop ya like it.

ok so kolvin and jonh i wess wondering if i shoud be the next co owner of pravte server and i well stll help ya out if i get co owner i only go on ever weak but only becus i got sckool but i all omost done sckool in like 2 moths i be done and i be on like ever day i stay online like 8hr a day on fangzscape last weak i made 18 players join i hop they dint leaved.

if i wess co owner i wood help player ban or mute hackers or plp who gave out websites i wood make alot players join and help you out codeing i know code a bit and i wood help ya make website becus i good at it and help players on server and a lot more.

and i hop i see ya on server your like nerver on. Neutral

Back to top Go down
Cassy

Cassy

2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: this topic is for kolvin & jonh   this topic is for kolvin & jonh EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:34 pm

Don think of getting CO-OWNER without playing this server 2-3 Months+
Ive played this server 2 MONTHS now,helping this server and all ive got was a feeling called

''disappointment''

+ I was 1 of the FIRST players on Fangzscape when 5-6 other guys that joined 3-4 WEEKS AFTER ME
got MOD 5 secs after they joined when i played 1 MONTH & didn get a thing.
Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad

Btw the BACKGROUND is made using http://www.mybannermaker.com/
Try making 1 using a program called

PHOTOSHOP.
Search it at google.</FONT>
Back to top Go down
mikel

2010-11-04

PostSubject: mikel   this topic is for kolvin & jonh EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:16 pm

thatsa true i wood need to play at liss 3 moths 2 moths i agree with ya but i not going to stop helping
Back to top Go down
Cassy

Cassy

2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: this topic is for kolvin & jonh   this topic is for kolvin & jonh EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:01 pm

Kk but im just saying that u have 60-99 days left to play b4 u get STAFF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this topic is for kolvin & jonh   this topic is for kolvin & jonh Empty

Back to top Go down

this topic is for kolvin & jonh
Page 1 of 1