FangzScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Owner, Hoster, and Coder - Kolvin

WelcomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :)

Go down 
+2
mitri3000
Kane
6 posters

Kane for Mod/Admin?
YES!
Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :) I_vote_lcap18%Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :) I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
NO!
Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :) I_vote_lcap18%Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :) I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
FO SHO WID A DOUBLE OO
 18% [ 2 ]
HES HORRIBLE!
Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :) I_vote_lcap36%Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :) I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
I LOVE HIM YES!!!!
Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :) I_vote_lcap9%Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :) I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Kane

Kane

2010-10-02

Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :) Empty
PostSubject: Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :)   Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:01 pm

I love you SOOOO...... i been playing for a week now, been off for two days due to a broken femer :////and ive advertised and voted and yelled, I am here to help anyone and fix anything, im loyal and loving and caring, John and Mccay are my ingame mates aswell as Kolvin so what do u think? Thanks for the votes guys, i jsut got word from Mccay that Kolvin is making me moderator when we are both online at the same time Smile

Last edited by Kane on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : brandi says waaaaAAaAAAAAA?!)
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :)   Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:17 pm

i ment MOD not admin XD
Back to top Go down
mitri3000

mitri3000

2010-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :)   Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:20 pm

gl with the mod and check out mine too Smile
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :)   Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:30 pm

thankyou:) lol!
Back to top Go down
mccay13

mccay13

2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :)   Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:34 pm

yeah good luck man :]
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :)   Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:57 pm

thanks bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Brandi

Brandi

2010-10-01

PostSubject: LOLZ   Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:41 pm

Kane wrote:
I love you SOOOO...... i been playing for a week now, been off for two days due to a broken femer :////and ive advertised and voted and yelled, I am here to help anyone and fix anything, im loyal and loving and caring, John and Mccay are my ingame mates aswell as Kolvin so what do u think?
YOU FUCKING WISH!
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :)   Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:47 pm

what did i ever do to you?
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :)   Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:45 am

Brandi wrote:
Kane wrote:
I love you SOOOO...... i been playing for a week now, been off for two days due to a broken femer :////and ive advertised and voted and yelled, I am here to help anyone and fix anything, im loyal and loving and caring, John and Mccay are my ingame mates aswell as Kolvin so what do u think?
YOU FUCKING WISH!
hahahaha i do! and guess what it came true!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Cassy

Cassy

2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :)   Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:01 am

To Sad It Did Cause Ur Something I Don Wanna Say But If You Would Be Infront Of Me Right Now I Would SMASH You With My TREE Battleaxe (IRL)
Back to top Go down
mccay13

mccay13

2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :)   Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:27 am

KANE,,CASSY, put each other on ignore.
Back to top Go down
I Serked 0ff

I Serked 0ff

2010-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :)   Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :) EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:20 pm

GL!!!
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :)   Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :) EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:47 am

im already mod lol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :)   Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kane for mod uhmmmm brandi stop posting in my section no1 likes you :)
Page 1 of 1