FangzScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Owner, Hoster, and Coder - Kolvin

WelcomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I spec u die -Applying for a mod or admin position

Go down 
+3
sexy vuduz
pker
i spec u die
7 posters
AuthorMessage
i spec u die

i spec u die

2010-10-06

I spec u die -Applying for a mod or admin position Empty
PostSubject: I spec u die -Applying for a mod or admin position   I spec u die -Applying for a mod or admin position EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:48 pm

user name: i spec u die
forum name: i spec u die
irl name: brandon

I'm on alot, always in a good mood and ready to help out with whatever is needed. i play almost everyday so my face will get familiar quick!

you guys are just relaxed chill players and i like to see that in p servers, it's how it should be. rather then immature kids crying about things constantly.. very well set up also.
Why you should be mod:
I think i should be a Moderator because im a natural leader and am ALWAYS down to help out, got a question? pm me, talk to me in public chat, whatever you see fit, im here to help. I'm almost always in a good mood and think that i would be a perfect mod, i know how to resolve situations eaisly and quicky aswell.

Very Happy Im a very nice person always think on the positive side of things so yeah

i was Co-Owner of Shockerscape, but the server slowly died down and im not sure it's even up anymore. but i have alot of experience with managment of clans/pservers/staff and the like. so im very reliable and can often be reached at anytime. lol!
Back to top Go down
pker

2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: I spec u die -Applying for a mod or admin position   I spec u die -Applying for a mod or admin position EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:42 pm

i think you will be a good mod to .. gl bro Smile
Back to top Go down
sexy vuduz

2010-10-07

PostSubject: ummm   I spec u die -Applying for a mod or admin position EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:51 pm

yea hey hes a good kid but he keeps begging players to put good comments i think he should get staff but he should stop asking starting to piss me off scratch
Back to top Go down
disco dog

2010-10-05

PostSubject: Staffffff   I spec u die -Applying for a mod or admin position EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Ok first off id like to say yes for this application, reasons below

1: When i first came on he was there from the beginning to get me on my feet and and helped me to get started

2: I wanted a jester hat and scarf and guess what? He gave it to me no questions asked

3: I just like this guy lol afro
Back to top Go down
i spec u die

i spec u die

2010-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I spec u die -Applying for a mod or admin position   I spec u die -Applying for a mod or admin position EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:43 pm

Thanks everyone for your support i really hope i get this mod status!
Back to top Go down
Kolvin
Owner of Server
Owner of Server

2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: I spec u die -Applying for a mod or admin position   I spec u die -Applying for a mod or admin position EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:06 am

lol nice your name is Brandon, so is mine Razz Nice app, I really like it.

Your application has been accepted as Moderator. Please allow up to 24hrs until the change takes place on both the forums and ingame.
Back to top Go down
i spec u die

i spec u die

2010-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I spec u die -Applying for a mod or admin position   I spec u die -Applying for a mod or admin position EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:08 am

Awesome man! thank you for accpeting you will be proud
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: I spec u die -Applying for a mod or admin position   I spec u die -Applying for a mod or admin position EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:41 am

that was a great staff application Very Happy il be looking forward to work with you
Back to top Go down
Cassy

Cassy

2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: I spec u die -Applying for a mod or admin position   I spec u die -Applying for a mod or admin position EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:22 am

Nice apply.
Goodluck buddyh,hope u get higher rank someday Razz
Back to top Go down
i spec u die

i spec u die

2010-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I spec u die -Applying for a mod or admin position   I spec u die -Applying for a mod or admin position EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:31 am

when will i be mod in game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I spec u die -Applying for a mod or admin position   I spec u die -Applying for a mod or admin position Empty

Back to top Go down

I spec u die -Applying for a mod or admin position
Page 1 of 1