FangzScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Owner, Hoster, and Coder - Kolvin

WelcomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dear Players Of FangzScape

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassy

Cassy

2010-10-02

Dear Players Of FangzScape Empty
PostSubject: Dear Players Of FangzScape   Dear Players Of FangzScape EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:37 pm

Hai guys !

My name is Cassandra,Nickname is Cassy,I live in Sweden and im 16 years old.
My msn is cassandra_hi_me@hotmail.com.
Want evidance that im a girl ?
Check avatar Smile
And if you want more evidance just PM me and i'll post 5+ more pics.
I'll also try to get STAFF and i'll do whatever it takes to become a STAFF PLAYER !

For all you that wanna know why i play RSPS / RS read the LOOOOOOONG text below.

Okay now first of all my best friend started to play RuneScape When i was 11 and she told me that i should start so i tryed it out and i liked it cause of the ''Friendship,Graphics and i liked the designs.''
I was a noob and when i was lvl 70 cb i had like 75 Attack,76 hitpoints,70 range,60 prayer and 69 magic (also had a few more skills but i don remember em)
The reason i had 1 DEF and 1 STR is cause i didn know how to train em til i wanted to quit but a lvl 126 asked me if i needed help and he helped me to get

89 Strength,75Defence and 139 QP.

Then i thougth why should i QUIT ?
Yeah maybe the acc is a bad PKER but i sitll have 1500+ Total and 279 Qp (1 more quest til QP at that time)
Then i started to work harder on SCHOOL and SUMMERWORK (Got 250$ this summer) and then it came out new quests and i didn wanna play anymore cause everywhere i took 1 step i saw lvl 3-50's with over 7 Skillcapes.

So i quitted but 2009 Autumn a guy with his Buddy's (12-13yeard kids) was talking about RS & RSPS and they we're talking about RUNELOCUS so i searched ''RUNELOCUS'' on google after Work and i found the site:

www.runelocus.cm

Then i started playing RSPS and i became STAFF in like maybe hmmm 13-30 st ? (there are over 20k RSPS) if you search ''RSPS'' or something else on google so its not much.
And today/Yesterday i found this rsps and started playing Wink

Now thats the end of that Chapter !
Back to top Go down
Vegeta508

Vegeta508

2010-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Dear Players Of FangzScape   Dear Players Of FangzScape EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:54 am

Nice life story. lol!
Back to top Go down
Cassy

Cassy

2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Dear Players Of FangzScape   Dear Players Of FangzScape EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:18 am

Ty,But its all true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Players Of FangzScape   Dear Players Of FangzScape Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear Players Of FangzScape
Page 1 of 1