FangzScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Owner, Hoster, and Coder - Kolvin

WelcomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ndragonflames Mod App

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ndragonflame

ndragonflame

2010-10-17

Ndragonflames Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Ndragonflames Mod App   Ndragonflames Mod App EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:37 pm

Hello, I am ndragonflame
I decided to play runescape private servers a long time ago, and very well experienced in them.
I hope to become mod for this server.
Everything is explained below.
Hope you enjoy.
Thank-you

Real life name: Noah
In game name: ndragonflame/ndragonskill

Where I live(general location): Connecticut
Education: In the middle of Highscool
Out of school hobbies: Basketball, baseball and Football.
Forum Name: ndragonflame
MSN contact: N/A
AIM contact: ndrag888
Yahoo contact: popcop88@yahoo.com
GMail contact: noah.s.studer@gmail.com

I have been mod15+ times on private servers that I know of.

Why do I want to become a admin/moderator: It is hard to imagine that you will get denied after you put so much work into helping people and even more work into making the application. I love this server, and love everyone in it. I can see that some staff don't respond to people all the time, and people need to calm down about that, ask someone at home maybe, or even another staff member. I think that I can be a real help to that because I love to help people and would really love to support this server and make it even better. I can help the server in many ways, maybe even make a few guides for new people.

Some type of Email?: Yes, I have Yahoo, facebook and G mail but I don't get on either that often. If I have to, I would be happy to, but if I don't, I only get on a few times a week to check my emails and things.

Any Experience being staff before?: Oh yes. I have been staff on about 7 servers. I have been one of the most respected mods in a few of servers because of how much I hang out with the players and help them. I have played private servers over 5 years of my life basically.

Activity: I am usually on from 4:00pm - 9:00pm (ET) then a few hours or less after that, I get on for longer ( that is on the weekdays) On the weekends, I stay on all weekend and do as much as possible. I live in the U.S. in Connecticut.

Location (Home ect.): I live in a small town in Connecticut. I find it comfy here because it isn't so crowded, and it is easy to get around. School is nice and I have a bunch of friends.

Friends?: I have some of my friends on the server, and no body really doesn't like me. I never hate on people and always try to have fun with them. If they start hating on me, I don't hate back, I just try to get them to like me more.

Thanks for reading my staff app and hope you had a good time reading about my life.
Back to top Go down
I Serked 0ff

I Serked 0ff

2010-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Ndragonflames Mod App   Ndragonflames Mod App EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:53 pm

nice app
Back to top Go down
i spec u die

i spec u die

2010-10-06

PostSubject: mh   Ndragonflames Mod App EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:23 pm

k dude good staff app but soz we have waaaaaayyyyy tooooo much staff but gl
Back to top Go down
Cassy

Cassy

2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Ndragonflames Mod App   Ndragonflames Mod App EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:34 pm

GL Exclamation Smile
Back to top Go down
ndragonflame

ndragonflame

2010-10-17

PostSubject: Thanks   Ndragonflames Mod App EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:17 pm

Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
Vegeta508

Vegeta508

2010-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Ndragonflames Mod App   Ndragonflames Mod App EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:35 pm

ndragonflame wrote:
Hello, I am ndragonflame
I decided to play runescape private servers a long time ago, and very well experienced in them.
I hope to become mod for this server.
Everything is explained below.
Hope you enjoy.
Thank-you

Real life name: Noah
In game name: ndragonflame/ndragonskill

Where I live(general location): Connecticut
Education: In the middle of Highscool
Out of school hobbies: Basketball, baseball and Football.
Forum Name: ndragonflame
MSN contact: N/A
AIM contact: ndrag888
Yahoo contact: popcop88@yahoo.com
GMail contact: noah.s.studer@gmail.com

I have been mod15+ times on private servers that I know of.

Why do I want to become a admin/moderator: It is hard to imagine that you will get denied after you put so much work into helping people and even more work into making the application. I love this server, and love everyone in it. I can see that some staff don't respond to people all the time, and people need to calm down about that, ask someone at home maybe, or even another staff member. I think that I can be a real help to that because I love to help people and would really love to support this server and make it even better. I can help the server in many ways, maybe even make a few guides for new people.

Some type of Email?: Yes, I have Yahoo, facebook and G mail but I don't get on either that often. If I have to, I would be happy to, but if I don't, I only get on a few times a week to check my emails and things.

Any Experience being staff before?: Oh yes. I have been staff on about 7 servers. I have been one of the most respected mods in a few of servers because of how much I hang out with the players and help them. I have played private servers over 5 years of my life basically.

Activity: I am usually on from 4:00pm - 9:00pm (ET) then a few hours or less after that, I get on for longer ( that is on the weekdays) On the weekends, I stay on all weekend and do as much as possible. I live in the U.S. in Connecticut.

Location (Home ect.): I live in a small town in Connecticut. I find it comfy here because it isn't so crowded, and it is easy to get around. School is nice and I have a bunch of friends.

Friends?: I have some of my friends on the server, and no body really doesn't like me. I never hate on people and always try to have fun with them. If they start hating on me, I don't hate back, I just try to get them to like me more.

Thanks for reading my staff app and hope you had a good time reading about my life.
Helping people? You quote on what I say to people. E.G:

New guy: How do I make money?
Vegeta508: Thieving or combat
Ndragonflame/skill: Yeh what the beast said. lol!
Back to top Go down
ndragonflame

ndragonflame

2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Ndragonflames Mod App   Ndragonflames Mod App EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:37 pm

Yes, well im learning from the best how to be a mod on fangzscape Wink I help people when your not on too. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ndragonflames Mod App   Ndragonflames Mod App Empty

Back to top Go down

Ndragonflames Mod App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FangzScape :: FangzScape :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: