FangzScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Owner, Hoster, and Coder - Kolvin

WelcomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kevins146's mod/admin application!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kevins146

2010-10-19

kevins146's mod/admin application!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: kevins146's mod/admin application!!!!!   kevins146's mod/admin application!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:39 am

hello there.....

my name is --- kevin

im --- 16

live in --- united kingdom

how long have i been played the server --- 1 day

why you pick me to be mod/admin --- well ive played quite alot of rsps and been staff in a afew of them so i have some past experience and now im looking for a new server to play and i thought this one is awesome it has alot of a fair few players on regular so there should allways be staff on and i am free all day 4 days a week and will be on at night on the rest on them..

how would i deal with a spammer ---- well at first i would try and ask him why hes spamming us and if he would stop if he ignored me and carried on then i would take som course of action like either mute / kick or ban.....

what would i do if there was duping going on --- well id dig deeper and find out who it was duping and then id speak to them if they ignored me or denied it but i could tell they was joking i would talk about it with other staff and if there was none online id take some course of action untill owner came on....

well not much more to put really anyway thanks for taking your time to read this application and i hope u consider me in mind thanks .......... kevins146 ..........
Back to top Go down
Cassy

Cassy

2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: kevins146's mod/admin application!!!!!   kevins146's mod/admin application!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:55 am

GL kevin but the STAFF has like 1-2 Positions open so it will be hard.
But GL Smile
Back to top Go down
Vegeta508

Vegeta508

2010-10-15

PostSubject: Re: kevins146's mod/admin application!!!!!   kevins146's mod/admin application!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:58 am

Why are people joining and asking for mod within 2 seconds? That's just stupid.
Back to top Go down
Cassy

Cassy

2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: kevins146's mod/admin application!!!!!   kevins146's mod/admin application!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:26 am

Dude,Thats what you did.
Don say bad stuff bout urself Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kevins146's mod/admin application!!!!!   kevins146's mod/admin application!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

kevins146's mod/admin application!!!!!
Page 1 of 1