FangzScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Owner, Hoster, and Coder - Kolvin

WelcomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Many suggestion's which I can do.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegeta508

Vegeta508

2010-10-15

Many suggestion's which I can do. Empty
PostSubject: Many suggestion's which I can do.   Many suggestion's which I can do. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:14 am

1) Combine the forums and the web-client together. So that people know where the forums are.

2) This solely depends how old kolvin is... If he is like 10-16 then there is possibly no way in hell. I'll say it anyway, get a proper domain which will cost $$$$ but not alot. A.K.A. Have the site called "Fangzscape.com" or something along the lines of that.

3)Vote for "cash". Simply explained I personally have no experience of making this one a reallity but I could'nt anyway. I would have to be in-charge of the forums and the core client files.

4)A pop-up which comes upon entry of the forum saying "Vote for the server and in-game cash". Very, very simple *cough*John*cough*.
Back to top Go down
mccay13

mccay13

2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Many suggestion's which I can do.   Many suggestion's which I can do. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:41 am

i like it
Back to top Go down
Cassy

Cassy

2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Many suggestion's which I can do.   Many suggestion's which I can do. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:27 am

I like it to,but not number 4
Some pepole even QUIT for 1-2 weeks becouse its annoying.

U gotta agree.
A SIGN poping everytime u press a new topic.
If it wud just appear 1 time til u RELOAD HOME SITE then it would be better Wink
Back to top Go down
ndragonflame

ndragonflame

2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Many suggestion's which I can do.   Many suggestion's which I can do. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:47 pm

great ideas, I agree with cassy too, it gets annoying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Many suggestion's which I can do.   Many suggestion's which I can do. Empty

Back to top Go down

Many suggestion's which I can do.
Page 1 of 1