FangzScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Owner, Hoster, and Coder - Kolvin

WelcomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, im a very old player of here, wondering if its back.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zamorak god

2010-10-02

Hello, im a very old player of here, wondering if its back. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, im a very old player of here, wondering if its back.   Hello, im a very old player of here, wondering if its back. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:34 pm

Hello, a long time ago i joined this, became one of the most richest people on this server (you can still see my mod app in the forums and all the people that wanted me as mod) and i was very good friends with the co owner at the time (john), im wondering if its back, after weeks of downtime and no news on the forum i left, but had a random need to see if it came back, there are all new staff i dont remember at all (other than kolvin of course, but we werent friends or anything) and a few people on here i dont know. once again, i was next in line for a mod position, and i was also a very old player, i was here before john was co owner.
Back to top Go down
Exile

Exile

2011-05-14

PostSubject: Welcome   Hello, im a very old player of here, wondering if its back. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Welcome back, but i'm sorry I can't release any information on our server because kolvin has been offline for quite some time. Anyways thats pretty much all i have to say, sorry for the little information i was told. And please keep visiting our site, nobody knows when or IF Kolvin will back on he might just pop up, i just don't know sorry again i have pretty much no answers for you but keep checking we might be up soon Smile

Thanks
-Exile (Admin In-Game)
Back to top Go down
zamorak god

2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Hello, im a very old player of here, wondering if its back.   Hello, im a very old player of here, wondering if its back. EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:56 am

Thank you. -sigh- I bet everyone was reset huh? Wich means I probably lost about 500B worth of items....
Back to top Go down
Exile

Exile

2011-05-14

PostSubject: :'(   Hello, im a very old player of here, wondering if its back. EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:39 pm

Sorry to say but everybody did get reset, what rsps do you play in your spare time now-a-days?
Back to top Go down
zamorak god

2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Hello, im a very old player of here, wondering if its back.   Hello, im a very old player of here, wondering if its back. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:51 am

none. im really only interested if this server comes back, i havent played any RSPS since i left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, im a very old player of here, wondering if its back.   Hello, im a very old player of here, wondering if its back. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, im a very old player of here, wondering if its back.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FangzScape :: General discussion :: Help-
Jump to: