FangzScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Owner, Hoster, and Coder - Kolvin

WelcomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

READ FOR APPLICATION TEMPLATE *NO MORE TEST!*

Go down 
+2
Cassy
Kolvin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kolvin
Owner of Server
Owner of Server

2010-10-01

READ FOR APPLICATION TEMPLATE *NO MORE TEST!* Empty
PostSubject: READ FOR APPLICATION TEMPLATE *NO MORE TEST!*   READ FOR APPLICATION TEMPLATE *NO MORE TEST!* EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:18 pm

That test thing was just a little thing i was trying out so random people don't just apply for staff.. but even my 'veteran' players failed the test which should have been really easy for almost everyone. You do not have to test anymore to apply!

Template:

There is no template! I think you guys should be able to create your own staff application yourself without a fill in the blank way that almost every server uses which doesn't show the person's communication skills and how well they can do something their self without help.

How Will I Be Judged?

I will be judging whether to pick you or not by looking at how well you explain why you want to be staff, etc. and if you show some "evidence" of why I should pick you. Please do not make your application a joke and try to use understandable and good grammar! Also, please don't suck up in your application!

I WILL GIVE THOSE WHO ALREADY HAVE AN APPLICATION POSTED 1 HOUR AFTER POSTING HERE THAT THEY NEED TO FIX THEIR APPLICATION BEFORE I READ IT DUE TO THE RULES COMING IN LATE!

LAST THING: DO NOT USE POLLS! POLLS WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC REJECTION!

Last edited by Kolvin on Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:44 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cassy

Cassy

2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR APPLICATION TEMPLATE *NO MORE TEST!*   READ FOR APPLICATION TEMPLATE *NO MORE TEST!* EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:51 pm

So shall we be making new THREADS again ? Surprised
Back to top Go down
i spec u die

i spec u die

2010-10-06

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR APPLICATION TEMPLATE *NO MORE TEST!*   READ FOR APPLICATION TEMPLATE *NO MORE TEST!* EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:17 pm

hey kolvin just asking can u check my staff app just cause u might only check the top ones and leave bottom out or something?
Back to top Go down
Kolvin
Owner of Server
Owner of Server

2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR APPLICATION TEMPLATE *NO MORE TEST!*   READ FOR APPLICATION TEMPLATE *NO MORE TEST!* EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:57 am

i spec u die wrote:
hey kolvin just asking can u check my staff app just cause u might only check the top ones and leave bottom out or something?

I haven't checked any of them yet. Lol. Been too busy creating highscores and all.
Back to top Go down
mitri3000

mitri3000

2010-10-05

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR APPLICATION TEMPLATE *NO MORE TEST!*   READ FOR APPLICATION TEMPLATE *NO MORE TEST!* EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:11 pm

oh cool thanks for taking out the test Smile
Back to top Go down
Omg Crayons

2010-10-21

PostSubject: Sk1ller's Application   READ FOR APPLICATION TEMPLATE *NO MORE TEST!* EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:02 pm

Kovlin, can you check my application when you have time?

Thanks,
-Sk1ller
Back to top Go down
Didacoach2

Didacoach2

2010-10-29

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR APPLICATION TEMPLATE *NO MORE TEST!*   READ FOR APPLICATION TEMPLATE *NO MORE TEST!* EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:11 am

Or mine xD Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ FOR APPLICATION TEMPLATE *NO MORE TEST!*   READ FOR APPLICATION TEMPLATE *NO MORE TEST!* Empty

Back to top Go down

READ FOR APPLICATION TEMPLATE *NO MORE TEST!*
Page 1 of 1