FangzScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Owner, Hoster, and Coder - Kolvin

WelcomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

webclient/DL client ...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pker

2010-10-07

webclient/DL client ... Empty
PostSubject: webclient/DL client ...   webclient/DL client ... EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:48 pm

Ingame Name:pker
Suggestion:to make it so you can see every item on the webclient and not only some...
Reason:some people to dl client dosent work.. so they can still enjoy the game..
What Will It Do To Help:make more people stay maybe if they cant dl it and they can still see every item..
Explain Why We Should Take Ur Suggestion:im getting a bit mad cause dl wont work for me and i want to see all the items like every one on dl client
Back to top Go down
pker

2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: webclient/DL client ...   webclient/DL client ... EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:42 pm

can someone read this ... :S?
Back to top Go down
mccay13

mccay13

2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: webclient/DL client ...   webclient/DL client ... EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:02 pm

i have
Back to top Go down
Kolvin
Owner of Server
Owner of Server

2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: webclient/DL client ...   webclient/DL client ... EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:04 am

I've been working on this for a while. It's almost done! Just hold on a couple more days and ALL customs will be on Webclient! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cassy

Cassy

2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: webclient/DL client ...   webclient/DL client ... EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:21 am

Good news Wink
Means more SPACE on computer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pker

2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: webclient/DL client ...   webclient/DL client ... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:56 pm

Kolvin wrote:
I've been working on this for a while. It's almost done! Just hold on a couple more days and ALL customs will be on Webclient! Very Happy

sweet thanks kolvin Smile amazing job..
Back to top Go down
Vegeta508

Vegeta508

2010-10-15

PostSubject: Re: webclient/DL client ...   webclient/DL client ... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 3:06 pm

pker wrote:
Ingame Name:pker
Suggestion:to make it so you can see every item on the webclient and not only some...
Reason:some people to dl client dosent work.. so they can still enjoy the game..
What Will It Do To Help:make more people stay maybe if they cant dl it and they can still see every item..
Explain Why We Should Take Ur Suggestion:im getting a bit mad cause dl wont work for me and i want to see all the items like every one on dl client
Any trouble shooting problem's I am happy to help with. I had to code my own launch button *Cough*Kolvin*Cough*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: webclient/DL client ...   webclient/DL client ... Empty

Back to top Go down

webclient/DL client ...
Page 1 of 1