FangzScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Owner, Hoster, and Coder - Kolvin

WelcomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skiller's Application For Moderator.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skiller

2010-10-17

Skiller's Application For Moderator. Empty
PostSubject: Skiller's Application For Moderator.   Skiller's Application For Moderator. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:19 pm

I know I'm kinda new but, I've been staff on a LOT of Servers.I'll only tell the servers that are shut down so I can prevent Advertising.

-OwnageScape
-PronessScape
-BloodyHellScape
-Hell's arena
-ForbiddenScape

Name : Scott
What would I do to help the server : I would actually advertise to friends.If there are players that need assistance, I shall help them with all there needs.I can answer questions if I can get to study the server some more.I can also study all the Rules to make sure no one is actually breaking them.I can also give some suggestions I already have for this server.

What would I do if a rule breaker was on : I would send them to jail(if there is one) and have a conference with them.If there are witnesses, I shall Private message them.If a person knows how to start it, I'd ask him a lot of questions.

Other things I would like to say : I can really make this place popluar.Since one of my server's is shutting down I can tell them to play here.Instead of waiting and waiting.

Thanks for reading,
Scott.
Back to top Go down
Cassy

Cassy

2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Skiller's Application For Moderator.   Skiller's Application For Moderator. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:43 pm

GL bro
Back to top Go down
Skiller

2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Skiller's Application For Moderator.   Skiller's Application For Moderator. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:58 pm

Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
ndragonflame

ndragonflame

2010-10-17

PostSubject: GL   Skiller's Application For Moderator. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:41 pm

GL, The best of luck to you.
Back to top Go down
pureskiller

2010-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Skiller's Application For Moderator.   Skiller's Application For Moderator. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:24 pm

you cant really use those servers because we cant have hard evidence it was true... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Skiller

2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Skiller's Application For Moderator.   Skiller's Application For Moderator. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:00 pm

Then I'll guess I have to go find some images,etc.
Back to top Go down
Cassy

Cassy

2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Skiller's Application For Moderator.   Skiller's Application For Moderator. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:03 pm

Easy to find images Razz .
N try for idea,ill put that in my ADMIN APPLY after i got my MOD xD Razz
Back to top Go down
Skiller

2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Skiller's Application For Moderator.   Skiller's Application For Moderator. EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Actually all these servers are 10 Years+ so its very HARD to find.
Back to top Go down
Cassy

Cassy

2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Skiller's Application For Moderator.   Skiller's Application For Moderator. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:04 am

Oh... Shocked
Ok but u can try to search on google theyr name then like ''BLABLABLA Forums'' or something.

When u search ''Fangzscape'' at google it comes MINE ''Introduction Topic'' xD Razz
Back to top Go down
Skiller

2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Skiller's Application For Moderator.   Skiller's Application For Moderator. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:32 pm

Haha, Nice.I can't find any pictures.
Back to top Go down
Cassy

Cassy

2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Skiller's Application For Moderator.   Skiller's Application For Moderator. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 2:53 pm

Unlucky,Better luck next time bud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skiller's Application For Moderator.   Skiller's Application For Moderator. Empty

Back to top Go down

Skiller's Application For Moderator.
Page 1 of 1